Lowongan Team Leader-British American Tobacco Indonesia
- To ensure all activities related with production and refrigeration process is coordinated correctly according to procedure and EHS standard, to ensure zero accident.
- Do regular performance review, coaching, and work planning/scheduling to ensure resources availability and relevant capability, to achieve goal/target.
- Develop team capability by doing skill review from each individual team members and to do development & healthy talent pipe line.
- Ensure continuous improvement, initiative, and all activities to eliminate/reduce loss in each area by implementing troubleshooting guide, and/or re-engineering design if needed.
- Responsible for the inspection, repair and maintenance of a variety of equipment associated with the production facility, especially refrigeration skid.
- Responsible for specialized repair and maintenance of the Refrigeration Systems within the facility. Inform management of the Refrigeration Systems’ condition and perform corrective action to maintain efficient operation of equipment.
- Ability to anticipate plant priorities, analyze problems and respond to operating situations utilizing sound judgment and safe procedures.
- Responsible for completing efficient and effective maintenance during plant downtime and for contributing to the overall autonomous and preventative maintenance program.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma’s Degree in Mechanical/Process Engineering and/or having experience in refrigeration job background (at least 5 years)
- Having basic/advance knowledge in mechanical/electrical/process system
- Medium/Advance computer skills
- Excellent Interpersonal and communication skills
- Willing to work in team
- Good communication in English, preferably.
Team Leader-British American Tobacco IndonesiaMalang (Jawa Timur) | Ditayangkan: 23-October-2019 | Tutup pada 22-November-2019
Proud to be in Indonesia! As part of the world’s most international tobacco group, we take pride in what we do and aim to grow our brands and the value of our business in a manner expected of a responsible tobacco group.
British American Tobacco Indonesia (BAT), is a member of British American Tobacco Group – one of the world’s leading multinational companies, with brands sold in over 200 markets. We are the fourth largest cigarette manufacturer in Indonesia that manufactures and markets a diverse range of tobacco products. Our key portfolios include Dunhill and Lucky Strike, both international brand with strong kretek products. We’ve grown our brands significantly over the past 5 years and develop Dunhill as the largest international cigarette brand in Indonesia.
BAT employ over 7,000 peoples across the business; from leaf growing partnerships to the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of cigarettes. We believe in two greatest assets of the company, our brands and our people. In BAT, we invest as much time and energy in our people as in our brands, focusing to create the legacy of leaders. We develop peoples in all level, from technicalities to leadership capabilities.
Visit our Global LinkedIn page for more updated news: https://www.linkedin.com/company-beta/2291/
Role & Responsibility:
Qualifications: (Knowledge / Ability) :
To achieve our target, we are committed to empower our people. At the heart of our success, we believe that it is important to give people opportunities to maximise their talents, ideas and make a difference
ALAMAT : British American Tobacco Indonesia
Jalan Raya Karanglo, Singosari, Malang, East Java, Indonesia