Lowongan Molding and Tooling Manager-PT Kelly Services Indonesia
- 5 to 10 years' supervisory experience in tooling in an injection molding facility or equivalent automotive manufacturing background.
- Certification in any Tool Making education background or equivalent is a plus
- Knowledge of injection molding. Knowledge of machines and tools, including their designs, uses, repair, and maintenance.
- Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications is a plus. Knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology. This includes applying principles, techniques, procedures, and equipment to the design and production of various goods and services.
- Knowledge of raw materials, production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of goods.
- Good computer skills to work with CAD/CAM technology, CNC machine tools, and computerized measuring machines.
- Ability to quickly and repeatedly adjust the controls of a machine or a vehicle to exact positions.
- Ability to work well independently.
- Oversee daily tooling support for production; plans die repairs/preventive maintenance.
- Lead team actives in meeting production objectives.
- Manages the tooling budget to purchase expenditures.
- Supervise, train and instruct Tool & Die Repairs in safety, maintenance, and quality methods & procedures and capabilities of machines and equipment.
- Review, release, track, coordinate and close work orders.
- Attend die design reviews related to engineering program changes.
- Implement engineering changes.
- Support Quality with improving and maintaining tools and dies.
- Ensure tooling specifications after each pm, die repair, engineering change.
- Teach/Mentor tooling team on die functions and troubleshooting techniques.
- Track downtime to identify projects.
Molding and Tooling Manager-PT Kelly Services IndonesiaJawa Barat - Cibitung | Ditayangkan: 16-October-2019 | Tutup pada 15-November-2019
With more than 20 years of experience and offices at strategic locations in Indonesia, Kelly Services Indonesia provides a comprehensive and innovative range of workforce solutions which includes mid to senior level executive search, permanent placement, as well as temporary and contract staffing to a broad spectrum of industries including FMCG, Financial Services, Pharmaceutical & Healthcare, IT, Telecom, Engineering, Retail, Light Industries and Manufacturing.
In Indonesia, Kelly has been recognized as an organization in the HR industry with a global presence and holds an enviable reputation of working in partnership with our clients and candidates to provide an individual and personalized service.
ALAMAT : PT Kelly Services Indonesia
Mayapada Tower I Lt. 6 Unit. 06 - 01, Jalan Jendral Sudirman Kav 28, Kota Jakarta Selatan