Lowongan Lab Technician (Outsource)-PT SGS Indonesia
- Carry out testing base on the standard method
- Preparation of specimen sample and reagent
- Carry out day to day testing of samples as required
- Carry out tasks as designated by technical engineer or supervisor
- To carry out verification method supervising by technical engineer.
- Perform Internal calibration and maintenance of equipment
- Inputting the result in work order / worksheet and calculation
- Reported test results for review by technical engineer /supervisor
- At all times, adopt a safe behavior by exercising due regard for the health and safety of SGS employees and clients, in line with SGS policies and procedures
- At all times, comply with SGS Code of Integrity and Professional Conduct
- Academy of Textile Engineer and Machinery (DIII) or equivalent
- Fresh Graduate of Major High School (SMK) Textile or Machinery
- Can Speak English at least passive
- Able to operate computer (Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, etc)
- Able to work together as a team
- Good analytical skill and Laboratory practice.
Lab Technician (Outsource)-PT SGS IndonesiaJakarta Selatan (Jakarta Raya) - Cilandak Commercial Estate | Ditayangkan: 03-October-2019 | Tutup pada 02-November-2019
SGS is the Geneva based world's leading inspection, verification, testing and certification company with operations all over the world. Founded in 1878, SGS is recognized as the global benchmark in quality and integrity. With over 95.000 employees, SGS operates a network of almost 2.400 offices and laboratories around the world.
At SGS, we provide independent services that touch the lives of millions of people across the globe. We provide you with industry leading inspection, verification, testing and certification services – anywhere in the world. Our services enable you to operate in a more sustainable manner by improving quality and productivity, reducing risk, verifying compliance and increasing speed to market. From the energy that powers our cars and homes, to the food on our plates and the clothes on our backs, we provide solutions that really make a difference. With a reputation for passion, integrity, entrepreneurship and innovation, we offer you an unequalled service that you can truly rely on to make your goals a reality.
As we continue to expand and move ahead to establish ourselves to be the most competitive and the most productive service organization in the world, we would like to invite qualified and result-oriented individuals to join us.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Education and/or Work Experience Requirements:
We have a corporate culture that is dynamic, creative and innovative as well as providing an opportunity for you to develop a career with us.
ALAMAT : PT SGS Indonesia
Cilandak Commercial Estate, South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia