Lowongan Campaign Manager-Company Confidential
- Manage the delivery of online and offline campaigns across our platform.
- Ensure campaigns are set up, run on time, and deliver as per the relevant targeting as laid out by the Sales person responsible.
- Monitoring and report on campaign delivery to ensure it is on track with pacing and performing as expected.
- Work with sales on pre-campaign capabilities and availabilities.
- Provide Sales/Clients with optimisations and recommendations by analysing key variables.
- Drawing out finished campaign analysis and insights to report and share with Sales/Clients.
- Organisational skills required to be able to run multiple campaigns at one time.
- Maintained a good relationship with internal and external stakeholders by providing feedback on campaigns growth & areas of development required.
- At least 4 years’ experience working in the Digital Ad Operation industry.
- Proven track record of campaign budget management and delivery.
- Understanding of the Digital AdTech space (trafficking/Rich Media/Ad Tags etc.)
- Good internal and external communication skills.
- Can work independently but also works well within a team and can take ownership of individual tasks.
- Strong understanding of campaigns & data analysis.
- Excellent excel and analytical skills.
- Diligent, problem solver with a can do attitude.
- Interest in Media industry.
Campaign Manager-Company ConfidentialJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 28-September-2019 | Tutup pada 28-October-2019
Global brand media company expanding to Indonesia and starting to conquer the market of media in Indonesia. We are looking for Campaign Manager to handle our online and offline campaigns.
We are seeking a Campaign Manager in our Indonesia office with experience working in Digital Ad Operations. The role will involve working with other Campaign Managers and focus mainly on the technical set up of and management of campaigns, by providing daily pacing and performance reports, as well as weekly and monthly status reports.
Communication and diligence are essential skills to handle the client/sale facing side of campaign management as well as the day to day sales and engineering correspondence, from pre-campaign information to daily updates on campaign delivery, to speaking to sales and/or clients to explain campaign issues and potential solutions.
Experience and skills:
ALAMAT : Company Confidential