Lowongan Retailers Account Manager - IT Products-PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
- Engineering & Manufacturing
- Healthcare and Life Sciences
- Human Resources
- IT & T
- Procurement & Supply Chain
- Property & Construction
- Secretarial & Office Support
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and expanding business opportunities with resellers and retailers.
- Duties of a channel account manager shall include tier 2 cities market research, build up a program with our distributor to improve resellers and retailers business, as well as continuous new resellers and retailers recruitment.
- To enable and carry out new resellers & retailers onboard training, mentoring, and co-develop businesses with retailers and resellers partners in the assigned territory, through resellers and retailers program; generating additional demand through partner events; monitoring pricing policies; making sure that channel partners sign proper contracts/agreements; managing channel conflicts through project registration portal; and fostering relationships between retailers, resellers and our distributor.
- Bachelor's degree in ICT field of studies.
- Experience in e-commerce will be an advantage.
- Prior experience as account manager / channel account manager in IT distribution company with nationwide business coverage is advantageous.
- Familiarity with Network Infrastructure products (Banking, E-Commerce, Data Centers, Enterprise, etc...)
- Excellent relationship building and convincing skills are essential.
- Travelling will be required for this role
Retailers Account Manager - IT Products-PT Michael Page Internasional IndonesiaJakarta Raya | Ditayangkan: 18-September-2019 | Tutup pada 18-October-2019
Michael Page International is a leading professional recruitment consultancy specialising in the recruitment of permanent, contract and temporary positions on behalf of the world’s top employers. The Group operates through 155 offices in 35 countries worldwide. We have operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia Pacific and the Americas and focus on recruiting for the following sectors:
The Channel Account Manager will be responsible for the network infrastructure and product portfolio, with familiarity with the Banking, E-Commerce, Data Centers and Enterprise sector. He will be responsible to develop the channel and partner program (resellers and retailers).
The client is a global manufacturer of physical infrastructure equipment that support power, communications, computing, control and security systems. They have the broadest portfolio of specialties, from the Data Center, Enterprise, Industrial Networks, Industrial Construction and OEM sector.
Great remuneration package
Work and Life Balance
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Andrew Huang on +62 21 2958 8820.
ALAMAT : PT Michael Page Internasional Indonesia
Gedung Pacific Place Lt 12, SCBD Jalan Jendral Sudiran Kav 52 - 53