Lowongan QA Engineer-PT Aku Pasti Bisa
QA Engineer-PT Aku Pasti BisaJakarta Utara (Jakarta Raya) - Sunter | Ditayangkan: 04-September-2019 | Tutup pada 04-October-2019
We are a small team that bases on Sunter – Jakarta Utara that looking forward to grow. Our target and existing clients are from local and international (Australia and US) and currently focus on developing website/web application for our client using ASP.NET and PHP technologies. We are looking for people with certain capabilities below to join our team.
What we are looking from you:
• +4 years in a Quality Assurance Engineer role, ideally testing web based or mobile applications and using an object-oriented programming language.
• Exposure to an object-oriented programming language like C# or Java.
• At least 2 years of automated testing experience with emphasis on browser automated testing using tools such as Selenium WebDriver.
• Experience in implementing and creating test cases from a test framework.
• Manual testing experience – regression, functional, exploratory.
• It would be great if you had experience in performance testing.
• Demonstrable experience in writing test cases from user stories;
• Familiar with Agile methodology and Behaviour Driven Acceptance (BDD) criteria;
• GitHub exposure highly desirable;
• Writing and executing SQL queries desirable.
• Practical knowledge of continuous integration tools (e.g. Teamcity) highly regarded;
• Ability to write test cases and prepare test plans
• Good analytical skills and an inquisitive mind
• Keen to learn new technologies and frameworks
What am I accountable to deliver?
• Testing web applications across multiple browsers
• Write and update a series of manual test cases for new and existing features of the system
• Perform manual SIT, functional and regression testing
• Detect, log and take ownership of issues and defects
• Write automated test cases from the existing framework (Selenium and C#)
• Maintain/Create test data for the automated test scripts
• Participate in SCRUM ceremonies and collaborate with the team to deliver user stories.
How will I be measured?
• Feedback from other team members and business stakeholders
• The degree to which you utilise the resources available to you to learn about emerging technologies and frameworks
• Contribution to the overall team delivery
Who do I need to work with?
• Core development team
• Onshore/offshore teams
• Client Internal business stakeholders
We have a corporate culture that is creative and innovative employees that make us happy - work hard and play hard!
We provide a clear understanding of what the company's business priorities
ALAMAT : PT Aku Pasti Bisa
Jl. Griya Utama Raya, North Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia